This course has 5 comprehensive modules:
Module 1: Self Knowledge
In this module we dive into you.
- Ways to get to know yourself better
- How to identify and communicate your feelings
- Cultivating your intuition
- As well as how journaling, meditation and energy medicine can help anchor you throughout your pregnancy, birth and early motherhood.
Module 2: Welcoming Change
Change is the only constant during pregnancy.
In this module we explore:
- How your body and mind will change through the trimesters
- Simple ways to build body positivity
- Baby-proof your relationships
- Confidently navigate sex and intimacy
- How to discuss your pregnancy in the workplace
- As well as tougher topics anxiety and depression
- Pregnancy after loss and
- How trauma can impact your pregnancy and birth.
Module 3: Nourishment
Pregnancy can be a perfect opportunity to gently reorganize how you think about the foods you put in your body and the products you put on your body.
In this module you’ll learn about nourishing foods along with cleaner beauty and body products swap outs that can help support you during your pregnancy and beyond.
Module 4: Birth Basics
Discover how to choose your birth team and the best birth environment for you whether that’s at the hospital, birth center or home.
You’ll learn the signs and stages of labor, preparing for an unmedicated, medicated or cesarean birth along with interventions for you and your baby, plus breathing and movement techniques for a comfortable labor.
Module 5: Your Newborn + The Postpartum Shift
This module explores the things most people don’t talk about after having a baby.
From postpartum bleeding to hemorrhoids and engorgement, you’ll discover what to really expect postpartum, how to map out your recovery path and nurture yourself and your baby after birth.
You’ll explore the rollercoaster of emotions that may come up, tactical ways to navigate family and friends, how to set boundaries, and the importance of surrendering and slowing down in order to find your new normal.